skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sarah's and Sam's Adventures
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Sam's Shoe Fetish
Sam seems to have a fascination with other people's shoes. In this picture he is wearing Sarah's shoes. He put them on by himself and climbed up on the box with a very proud smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Judy Tenuta Quote
"My mother always told me I wouldn't amount to anything because I procrastinate. I said, 'Just wait'."
About Me
MMC
Mother of two children, Sarah and Sam and wife/partner/significant other of Deb.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(8)
New PJ Night
Happy Halloween!
Sarah And Her 10 Babies
Not An Obama Mama!
Sam's Fainting Couch
Sam's Shoe Fetish
Sarah's Photography
Yet Another Blog About Kids and Family
Followers
Co-Sponsored By
All of this wouldn't be possible without the help of Deb.
No comments:
Post a Comment